22 March 2013

Damn You Auto Correct - The Tiffany Addition


The following conversation took place between myself and a friend last night after I got home from the gym and it was so funny that I couldn't not share it.  I had my very own "Damn You Auto Correct" moment!


  • Me: Doing well. Just got back from the gym. Super hard day, but it paid off. I impressed my trainer by doing my very first sumo deadlift with "perfect" form! 
    My shins do not love me, but that's ok. I feel great about it and I love the lift!
    Her: awesome!
    • Me: This must be how runners feel when they have a great run! 

      Her: I think so!
      • Me: When I run, I just feel like punching someone in the throat, vomiting, and dying. Lol!

        • Her: hahahahahahahahahaha
          You got issues.
          • Me: I've never understood the feeling they talk about when associated with running, but this is the best! I am full of endorsements.
            End of fins.
            Damn it!!!
            I hate auto correct!
            Those feel good hormones that my phone obviously has none of. 

            Dear phone, the word is ENDORPHINS!!!  Good grief!
            Definition: any of a group of endogenous peptides (as enkephalin) found especially in the brain that bind chiefly to opiate receptors and produce some pharmacological effects (as pain relief) like those of opiates. - www.merriam-webster.com

            Sometimes, I hate technology... But usually just when it makes me look like an idiot.

            For the record, I was practically ROLLING on the ground laughing because it was so silly!  End of fins!?  Oh man!
            This is a picture of me doing the lift, by the way.

          1 comments:

          The Kammeyers said...

          Look at you, all pumping iron & everything, Miss Tiffany! Love ya tons! Your blog always cracks me up. Makes me feel like I'm having a conversation in person or something with you. :) Love that!

           
          template by suckmylolly.com