16 February 2012

Hmmm

Well this is interesting. I usually have a certain task that I am in charge of. However, someone else wanted to take charge of it this month I guess. I tried to be really nice when I addressed the situation,but I must have frustrated or hurt that person's feelings. I feel bad about that, and next time I will absolutely say nothing. I thought that sharing my experience in doing this task would be appreciated. In reality, it would have been easiest to just let me do it since I've learned a few things that make it easier in the last couple of months. I wanted to avoid people being mad though, so I decided I'd just sit back and do whatever I was asked to do. Now, I'm being accused of "taking over again" and I'm not even doing anything! I can't win! If I'm going to get blamed, I may as well have taken over and just gotten it done! *sigh* No good deed goes unpunished?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

When things like this happen I always think "Right. Note to self: Next time, let you fail without lifting a finger."

The Kammeyers said...

Hmmm. Not sure what to make of this scenario, Miss Tiffany, but I will say that good intentions are sometimes lost on people unfortunately. Hope all is better now! :)

On a brighter note, I've updated our blog finally! Yay! I promise to be better about more regular updates. (As well as reading all of my favorite blogs - This one included of course). :) Love ya!

 
template by suckmylolly.com