12 October 2011

Ghostly Adventures

Last Saturday, my friend Paul called me up and asked if I would go do a photo shoot with him at the Salt Lake Cemetery.  I love doing photo shoots and sometimes even getting to be the model, so I was excited to go!  We got there, took pictures, and got a little scared then it was time to head out.  It was getting too dark to take pictures, so we decided that was enough.  Of course, that would have been too easy.  As we drove to the exit, we discovered that there were gates, and they were closed.  At first, I laughed at the irony of the situation.  Then, thanks to Paul reminding me that we were in a cemetery… at night… and the gates were locked, it got really unfunny really fast.  I may have panicked just a touch.  Actually, it was pretty much one of the scariest things I’ve ever done.  Good thing Paul kept a cool head and we found an open gate.  If it had been up to me, I probably would have jumped out of the car and ran full speed out of there!  I’ve never been so happy to leave somewhere, but the photo shoot was way fun and we got some cool pictures from it.  People probably thought we were taking bridal photos, so that’s kind of funny.  The last one is my favorite.  Great job Paul!  Let’s do it again soon!  Open-mouthed smile

3

2

1

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com