17 October 2011

25 Random Things aka Everyone's Doing It!

I was digging around on my computer and I found this OLD blog post from I don’t even remember when.  They are all still applicable except for a couple that I updated and #21.  I’m not sure what or when that was, but I’m back to not blushing all that easily.  Now, for your blog reading and enjoyment…

I’m pretty sure that only about 5 people read my blog regularly, and I would like to know some crazy, awesome, interesting things about all of you, so if you read this, you’re tagged!

Since I’ve been tagged about 25 times now, I figured I’d actually do the 25 random things about myself. So now, for the moment you have all been waiting for, here we go!

  1. I don’t like lima beans. At all. Ever. Eww gross!
  2. I had had 3 surgeries, all on my feet, by the time I turned 21.
  3. My all time favorite food is spaghetti
  4. When I was a little kid, I would run around saying lines from my favorite movies all the while, expecting everyone around me to keep up on which movie we were in.
  5. I love to dance. I believe it’s good for the soul. I never feel quite as happy as when I’m dancing. There are not words in existence to describe it.
  6. I want to live in London (or very near there) for at least a year.
  7. I graduated from BYU with a degree in Theatre – Costume and makeup design.
  8. I own my own makeup and hair styling business
  9. I am deathly afraid of haunted houses. Really, I am so petrified that I have a hard time even going near one I’m not familiar with.
  10. I work at a haunted house. (Ironic, I know. It’s ok though, because everyone there knows my haunted house rule: Don’t scare Tiff ever, ever, ever, ever, ever…)
  11. I taught nursery for my church calling (the kids are18 months to 3 years old for those who don’t know) and it was the BEST calling of all time!
  12. I love to sing, but I will almost never do it except as a character in a production of some sort.
  13. I can fit over $1.00 in random change (not all pennies) in my belly button.
  14. I am still friends with two people (outside of my family) that I have known since I was 1 year old or younger.
  15. I have celebrated 2 of my birthdays outside of the USA
  16. I have been to the original Hard Rock Café (and I have the tee shirt to prove it!)
  17. I had my first swimming lesson when I was only 6 months old.
  18. One of my favorite things in this world is dark chocolate.
  19. My favorite show I’ve ever been in is probably Peter Pan even though it will make me cry every time I see it/listen to the music.
  20. My favorite musical ever is Mary Poppins. I saw it twice in London (I bawled through it the second time) and once in Salt Lake City.  It made a deep impression on me.
  21. I do not embarrass easily although for the last couple of months, I’ve been blushing much more than I’m used to. It’s weird.
  22. I’ve been horseback riding four times in my life. One I was too little to remember, the second I had a GREAT time, my third the horse tried to kill me (several times) by breaking into a dead run, and the fourth time the stupid animal bit my thigh!
  23. I am afraid of spiders to the extent that I will put a shoe on top of a dead spider until I can get someone to throw it out for me.
  24. My bone density is 150% of normal for my age group. I have bones of granite!
  25. I’ve kept a journal ever night (with a handful of exceptions) since my freshman year at BYU.

1 comments:

The Kammeyers said...

LOVED reading about all your 25 things, Tiff! Have you ever had Aaron's spaghetti? Seriously, it's better than anything you'd ever find at Spaghetti Factory. Absolutely FABULOUS! (Just come & visit us here in beautiful Portland and he'll make you some). ;) Anyway, cheers to having bones of granite and being scared of haunted houses! (I think there's something wrong with people who DON'T get scared. Those places can be pretty crazy). :P

 
template by suckmylolly.com