I was digging around on my computer and I found this OLD blog post from I don’t even remember when. They are all still applicable except for a couple that I updated and #21. I’m not sure what or when that was, but I’m back to not blushing all that easily. Now, for your blog reading and enjoyment…
I’m pretty sure that only about 5 people read my blog regularly, and I would like to know some crazy, awesome, interesting things about all of you, so if you read this, you’re tagged!
Since I’ve been tagged about 25 times now, I figured I’d actually do the 25 random things about myself. So now, for the moment you have all been waiting for, here we go!
- I don’t like lima beans. At all. Ever. Eww gross!
- I had had 3 surgeries, all on my feet, by the time I turned 21.
- My all time favorite food is spaghetti
- When I was a little kid, I would run around saying lines from my favorite movies all the while, expecting everyone around me to keep up on which movie we were in.
- I love to dance. I believe it’s good for the soul. I never feel quite as happy as when I’m dancing. There are not words in existence to describe it.
- I want to live in London (or very near there) for at least a year.
- I graduated from BYU with a degree in Theatre – Costume and makeup design.
- I own my own makeup and hair styling business
- I am deathly afraid of haunted houses. Really, I am so petrified that I have a hard time even going near one I’m not familiar with.
- I work at a haunted house. (Ironic, I know. It’s ok though, because everyone there knows my haunted house rule: Don’t scare Tiff ever, ever, ever, ever, ever…)
- I taught nursery for my church calling (the kids are18 months to 3 years old for those who don’t know) and it was the BEST calling of all time!
- I love to sing, but I will almost never do it except as a character in a production of some sort.
- I can fit over $1.00 in random change (not all pennies) in my belly button.
- I am still friends with two people (outside of my family) that I have known since I was 1 year old or younger.
- I have celebrated 2 of my birthdays outside of the USA
- I have been to the original Hard Rock Café (and I have the tee shirt to prove it!)
- I had my first swimming lesson when I was only 6 months old.
- One of my favorite things in this world is dark chocolate.
- My favorite show I’ve ever been in is probably Peter Pan even though it will make me cry every time I see it/listen to the music.
- My favorite musical ever is Mary Poppins. I saw it twice in London (I bawled through it the second time) and once in Salt Lake City. It made a deep impression on me.
- I do not embarrass easily although for the last couple of months, I’ve been blushing much more than I’m used to. It’s weird.
- I’ve been horseback riding four times in my life. One I was too little to remember, the second I had a GREAT time, my third the horse tried to kill me (several times) by breaking into a dead run, and the fourth time the stupid animal bit my thigh!
- I am afraid of spiders to the extent that I will put a shoe on top of a dead spider until I can get someone to throw it out for me.
- My bone density is 150% of normal for my age group. I have bones of granite!
- I’ve kept a journal ever night (with a handful of exceptions) since my freshman year at BYU.