Not necessarily in this order, this is just how they came to me.
10. Private Blogs – I hate having to log in every time I want to read a blog that someone has blocked to the public (and yes, I know that in the very recent past I actually considered that as an option).
9. Lack of Kitchen Storage – That really says it all.
8. Loud Upstairs Neighbors – Most of the time my upstairs neighbors are AWESOME! Not up too early in the morning or too late at night, but seriously!!! Sometimes it sounds like a small heard of elephants live up there!
7. People With Bad Manners – Take some basic etiquette lessons people! Or at least use some common sense.
6. Un-alphabetized DVD’s – HOW ARE YOU EVER SUPPOSED TO FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IF THEY ARE ALL A MESS!?!?!? (Alright, so an alphabetical organization is my style, but as long as there is a system that the majority of people can navigate around that’s fine)
5. Fresh Produce Going Bad – Sad story! I love fresh fruit and vegetables, but I get overzealous sometimes and I buy more than I can eat and then it goes bad and I am sad.
4. Waking Up Early – I just don’t like it. I have a tendency to get a lot done most of the time, but it is hard for me to wake up.
3. Bad Lighting – It’s hard to do makeup, pick out clothing or even have happiness. In fact, a little piece of me DIES every time I see a fluorescent light bulb…
2. When Spell Check FAILS – I have never been particularly gifted at spelling, so when spell check fails me, I am not a really happy person.
1. When Friends Are Flaky – It makes me not want to talk to or hang out with anyone. It kind of makes me mad at everyone even if it isn’t called for. Moral of the story, don’t be flaky! ;)
That’s pretty much all for now. I am tired and going to bed since I’ve been up for a long time. It was a good day, but I’m pooped!